Author Topic: Xmas message from the AMCCA  (Read 2301 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Xmas message from the AMCCA
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »
Hello everyone.
   I would just like to start by thanking all our members for their support over the last twelve months in making this one of the best clubs in Australia to be a member of. Looking back over this year our club has been very active with charity days club runs & outings. I would like to thank our committee the ones on the pre AGM & for those new ones for all the effort in making this club work so well & giving the members plenty of club events so as we can use our cars.. I never like to single out any one member because I don't think it is fair as we all work hard in the club, but I really owe Maureen a lot of thanks for all the extra work she has done for the club & helping me out when ever possible so just in closing I would like to wish you & your family all the best for xmas & the new year from myself & my family & on behalf of the committee.
  Regards Garry McLaughlin.
     President AMCCA,
        The members club
Past And Present Cars

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:24:16 PM »
:hesaid: Looking back over this year I have seen our club go from strength to strength with lots of new members and new cars.
IMO We have something special,  the one make clubs can't compete with. Probably the best display of American Muscle Cars & Must#ngs  in the Country. When AMCCA go on our many cruises over the year, we are a rolling car show. This is NOT a trophy hunting club BUT correct me if I'm wrong every event we attended this year where Trophys were up for grabs AMCCA members took them home.
I am very proud to be Vice President of this club and would like to wish all our members a merry christmas and a great 2010.
Have a great holiday and be safe on the roads.
JOE...

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 09:25:36 PM »
Did someone mention trophies??

Shhhh! Not too loud, the trophy will get jealous.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333