Author Topic: YLLA 88 Purring once more....  (Read 2798 times)

Jethro

• Speedster
YLLA 88 Purring once more....
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »
Well I guess it’s been near on 18 months since I first talked to Steve Rosenfels from S.R. Performance I was put onto him from various blokes from this site (AMCC ) and decided to correspond with Steve through he’s own email. Back then I decided, this is the bloke that YLLA  (my “Yellow” 1988  C4 ) needs to get to…. as YLLA has always had a hesitation down low, run lean and “Hunted” at times. Various other mechanic’s had tried to resolves these issues with little to no success so I eventually bit the bullet and organised to get YLLA to Steve when ever he had a time slot.  Well thanks to Steve and the Lad’s at S.R. Performance, YLLA has never driven as smooth and as responsive as when I got her back from Steve. Fingers Crossed and hopefully the Hunting is gone for good and I’ve found ourselves not only a Great Mechanic, but also some real decent blokes…… in that I mean I found Steve and the two Peter’s that work with him be  a breathe of fresh air. They love what the do and are passionate about ensuring everything is done correct the first time and no short cutting happens in this workshop.

A Big thanks to the boy’s at S.R. Performance and I’d highly recommend they to all!
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

usa383

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:41 PM »
:fantastic:  hard to find a mechanic that's pride in their work these days

sell4u

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »
Well done Jethro

Steve and the boys sorted the 57 for me and i was also happy with the work done.

Look forward to seeing YLLA 88 on the street :drink:

Bumblebee

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 10:54:46 PM »
Goodonya jethro,

They did a good job installing my Roush engine and RRS power rack and pinion too.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333