Author Topic: club meeting Monday 25th of june new venue  (Read 5583 times)

YellowLightning

club meeting Monday 25th of june new venue
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:45:47 PM »
25th Monday.
meeting starts at 7.30pm. this month we will have a guest speaker from Mothers Car Care Products one of our great sponsors, he will have a full range of products to tell us about should be a good night as Mothers always have new & great ideas coming out for your car. So come along & have an input into the running of your club.

YellowLightning

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 08:46:32 PM »
We have found a new club to have our monthly meetings at it is the New Brighton Golf club on Nuwarra Rd Moorebank it is about 5 minutes from where we have been holding our meetings.
The Benefit is if you want to bring your car the car park is off the main Rd fully flood lit with security cameras their bistro will be open for us & we can have a club room as well. The club that we have been using is getting to small for the members that are turning up. Being a golf club we should organise a golf day which would be fun. So don't forget our first meeting there will be on the 25th June. I really think everyone will enjoy this new club Thanks to Les Debrowski for finding this club for us.
See Ya Garry &

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 05:12:16 AM »
Its good to see the club is growing so quickly. well done fellas;F

roadhound

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 07:57:55 PM »
Thank you,you know the club has come along way from about 8 attendencies way back in october 06.

It was ok to meet in a very casual way at the good venue we had, the food is great as well.but the other night there were about 50 for the meeting and with the footy on and club patrons trying to watch and we trying to conduct club affairs it now looks a bit untidy.I spoke with mr prez about this quiet golf club which would be ok to take the pride and joy out on a meeting night well winter might be suss but with the daylight saving and cruisin after the meet  there became a lot of possibilties as I like taking my vette out to a club meeting the option completes the membership package.I'm not sure about the food side moorebank will be hard to top but I'm sure attendencies will grow with the offstreet parking and a proper meeting room for our sponsors and guests to get to know us.
Finally as with any decision to shift locations its in the hands of our committee  to guide us.       cheers!!

Bigblock_Monster

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 06:07:31 PM »
How about meetings in the Roy Room !!! lol...I know its been mentioned before by other Clubs who want thier meetings here !!!...See what you think tommorow at the BBQ run here...Its free and We can BBQ !!!

;I

YellowLightning

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 06:09:04 PM »
thats fine by me kris

Bigblock_Monster

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »
Nice and Close to home...without having to dress up !!!!...2 other clubs have asked to have their meeting here too...but I said no...Just for clubs im a member of !!

roadhound

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 07:59:51 AM »
Meeting this Monday bring your ideas and suggestions about club activities ,,,,,,,,,    regards

YellowLightning

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »
i'll be there

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »
Have spoken to the new club looking forward to having us don't forget they have opened up the bistro for our club if you are coming for dinner we meet at 6.30pm, club meeting starts at 7.30pm great parking for your pride & joy as well.
  See Ya Garry.;)&:) ;F
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333