Author Topic: Great job guys  (Read 17947 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Great job guys
« on: June 15, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »
Hello everyone over the last week or so we have all heard  about what the SES have done to help out the flood victims all these volunteers work for free, so I was thinking we should do something to show our appreciation for these guys & girls who risk their lives to help others.
    So I thought lets put an all American Car Bike & Hot Rod show on to raise money for them I have spoken to the SES in Wollongong & they are right behind the idea.
     I then spoke to my mate who runs Towradgi beach Hotel who is more than happy to hold the event at the hotel & the band will be the Bondi Cigars
   This will be held on Sunday the 29th of July I am in the process of getting some prizes together, & each  entrant will be given a free raffle ticket on entry, I will let you know what the prizes will be soon. I am going to visit all American car clubs in the next couple of weeks to advise them of this event ;I  
  Next I was thinking if we have two meeting points we can have a super cruise to the hotel. I am working on around 150 cars for this event.
 I will keep updating this if you have any suggestions please feel free to call me on A/H 0403026867.
   It would be great to see as many of our members attend this as possible & please tell your friends with American cars to come along.
   This event is cruising along smoothly so far.
 Meeting places we will have two the first one is.
     The train station car park just before the Caltex servo Heathcote meet at 8am Leaving 8.30am. For people coming in from Appin Rd meet at the top of Bulli Pass at 8.30am & be ready to join the convoy when they pass you by, they should reach you there about 8.45am.
    The second meeting spot will be Uncle leo's servo on the Hume hwy  just before the start of the Freeway to the ACT meet there 7.45am leaving 8am then head down to Picton Rd turn left & head towards Wollongong just up from the exit onto the F6 you can pull over & wait for the convoy which should go past about 8.50am & then onto Towradgi Beach Hotel
   See Ya Garry.;)&:) ;F

170 PIONEER ROAD,TOWRADGI 2518 (3KM'S NORTH OF WOLLONGONG)
Past And Present Cars

YellowLightning

Great job guys
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 10:51:08 PM »
what about parramatta pools as a meeting spot

roadhound

Great job guys
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 06:05:15 AM »
Just a reminder you have the Drive and Dine to Harry's cafe de wheels the day before to kick off the fundraiser, they may even collect coin donations for the club appeal for us leading up to the 30th june gathering there at liverpool     Car nuts have big Hearts

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
Great job guys
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 07:54:20 AM »
Hi Guys, Sounds like a great cause i think we should really get behind this event. I will let the Pontiac car club know about this i am sure some members will come.;F

SUTPO

Great job guys
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 01:56:08 PM »
Great job Garry :4, This should be biger than Ben Her.  ;F

The meeting place, my thoughts are that it should be out side sydney we are going to the Gong so we should have a big snake of cars going through the Gong Marty & Erica at i98 might come on board maybe on the edge of Syd at one of the major freeways if we go into sydney then we get so strung out in the traffic & some us get lost.

Any how i will be their for this great cause  ;F

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Great job guys
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »
Check out orignal post for meeting times & date has been changed.
Past And Present Cars

GAS455

Great job guys
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
Thats cool.

I will be able to attend now as I was racing on the 1st July.

Gas

68PONY

Great job guys
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »
sorry guys would love to come but my little bundle of joy sahara is getting christened on that day i hope you all have a great day,sounds like alot of fun.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Great job guys
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 03:22:06 PM »
It looks like we may even have some HOOTER girls on this day won't that make for some :5.
Past And Present Cars

YellowLightning

Great job guys
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »
did some one say ''hooters''

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333