Author Topic: Great job guys  (Read 17959 times)

LeighP

• Rally Licence
Great job guys
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 02:09:28 PM »
$4661.55.....thats a great effort. Well worth everyones time and effort. We had a good day for it, too.....not too cold.
Yep, next year....bigger and better and more money raised....the AMCCA signature club car show :)
Regards,
Leigh
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400

68PONY

Great job guys
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »
shame i couldn't make it sounds and looks like from some of the photo's ive seen it was a awsome day.
cheers chris.

Bigblock_Monster

Great job guys
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »
It was :)....heaps of people....This pic is out of the boot of the caprice...

Kris :cool:

Sinister

Great job guys
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2007, 07:23:09 PM »
Nice work fellas
Would have loved to have been a part of it, will aim to be there next year

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Great job guys
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »
I just found out the Towradgi Beach hotel collected another $600 taking the tally to $5300 roughly.
  Great effort.
     See Ya Garry;);F
Past And Present Cars

ses_macca

Great job guys
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
Hi Gary and the rest of the motley crew,
It is Grant from the SES. It took me while to find a password that would let me join but I am in now (so to speak).
Got to say on behalf of the Wollongong City SES a big thankyou to you Gary, the effort that you put into organising this event to support us has been much appreciated. The original figure of $4661.55 was fantastic and then you advised me to get in touch with the Towradgi Beach Hotel cause they had their own little collection going on the bar and yes there was another $600 taken there.
All of our guys had a great day and are amazed at the effort that the members of your club put into their vehicles.
It is nice to know that in doing what you guys do best and that is putting so much effort into your hobbies and getting them to sparkle so much and getting them out for us all to see, it can assist us when we need  to partake in our hobbie of assiting the community in their times of need.
At the Unit we have had several projects that have required funds over the years. The next major project that these funds will go along way to  assisting us with the purchase of a personnell transporter- be it a mini bus or troop carrier to help us move our guys around when we need to.
So once again it is big THANKYOU  to all involved.
;J:)

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333