Author Topic: Ill be heading your way!!  (Read 10422 times)

vibe65

Ill be heading your way!!
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:53:40 PM »
Hey Chris,

After multiply recomendations ill be heading your way soon if you can fit me in. Having some intermittant issues running rough at part throttle and seeing you love mustangs so much im hoping you can sort it out.

Its great to see all the good feedback you get!

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:47 PM »
Yeah, it's not like he doesn't get plenty of practise on Mustangs.

Bumblebee

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 06:01:12 PM »
He (SMS) provides a really great mechanical service and performance tuning, so I'm sure you'll be very happy with the results Vibe65.  Even better, if you start engaging with the club you'll find that there is a great deal of fun when we get together, our runs are frequent and enjoyable and there are some of the best people in this hobby to mix with.  Of course it takes all types of American cars too!:yeah:

vibe65

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:20:38 PM »
yeah ive seen him help out a few mustang guys!!!

And yeah bee ill have to come out on a run and join the club. Be cool to see all types of cars, im probably one of the few who like most makes ford chev whatever so ill have to keep my eye out for a run.

First things first will be to sort out a few niggles, just took off exhaust tonight and when kids go to be ive got to cut and weld my 4into1's to fit better, then hopefully off to see Chris for a good tune and maybe a few other bits and pieces.

68PONY

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 07:34:52 PM »
Good to se ya here vibe , yep chris da man, fit you in hmmmm i spoke with him today , he did some repairs to my dads car , he told me he had to cram 17 cars in his work shop last night , mind you sharons 55 takes up 2 spots :lol: getting some seatbelts fitted to the big girl our 3 year old sahara is dieing to go for a ride in it.

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »
G'day vibe65!
I have not seen a Mustang for almost a full week in my shop. You are very welcome to bring yours in anytime.... I do not want to go out of practice how to fix'em!

Cheers, Chris.  

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

vibe65

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 07:53:39 AM »
Hey Chris (68 too many Chris's) seen a few familiar names on this forum, will be good to get out and put some faces to the names. I had some harnesses put in the back of my car but kids think its too loud im sure they will come around as they get a bit older

Thanks Chris (sms), I will probably give you a call in a few days to arrange a time to come see you next week.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333