Author Topic: oran park  (Read 15011 times)

68PONY

oran park
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2007, 07:37:03 PM »
Originally posted by GTA390
Do i notice 2 rego stickers, that's a booking offence:P

Who's peed that they dont have a vert, not me;N

David

actually i forgot to put new sticker on it was in glove box ,i didn't have a blade to take old one off,trust you to notice dave,yes having a vert does have its advantages if it rains i just put the roof up and when i take lowndsy around for a lap i just take it off lol.:P :P
cheers chris

68PONY

oran park
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »
Originally posted by Topless69
Is that Lowndsey in your car there 68Pony????? what a delight it is for me to see the 2 of you together again after such a long time:4:4:4:4. It almost brought a tear to my eye. By the way that rash on his face seams to be comming back, just how close did you get to him??????????:D:D:D:D:D:D

actually lowndsy told me he walked past some red 69 convertible corvette and it backfired and threw some gunk on his face which left a rash on his face ,honest thats what he told me.

JACTUPBITTSPIECES

oran park
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2007, 08:32:51 PM »
;J He may be right as comming down pit lane the old Red Girl was struggling at one stage & then all of a sudden came good, that must have been what it was. He did mention something to me as well later on but said it must have been something from a Chev or Holden as he always seemed to behind either one of them:P:P.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333