Author Topic: Hey Everyone...  (Read 9052 times)

The Canadian

Hey Everyone...
« on: October 29, 2010, 10:12:34 AM »
Its been some time since I was in Australia but i thought id say HI to the many fun people i met when i went out with the club presedent (Gary) to the clubs outings.... I recently started a little project of my own, home here in B.C Canada.... I picked up a Chevy S10 short box single cab pick-up and am in the middle of putting an 89 tunedport Camaro motor in it with ofcourse a 700r4 transmission :smile: Should be a fun ride!!! Hopfully i can figure out how to post pictures so you can see the progress... Hope all's well down under! Later....

heven67

• Rally Licence
Hey Everyone...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 03:07:01 PM »
Hi There Canadian.
Hows life in Canaidia?
Send us pics...we cant get enough pics, I am doing a 56 F100 at the moment, seems like the trucks are coming popular now, anyway cheers and more Pics LUVHEv
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

cpu

Hey Everyone...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 07:24:13 PM »
For instructions on picture posting CLICK ME

Failing that, email them to me and I'll post them for you

To email cpu CLICK ME
(If you do ending up emailing them and they are large file sizes, please keep it to only say 3-5 pictures per email otherwise your email system will spit the dummy)

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Hey Everyone...
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 08:52:39 PM »
Hey Cam nice to here from you. I know a few T/A in Canada from the T/A site I moderate in the stats its a great muscle car scene over there so when you get out and about (after winter now) I look forward to some cool pics.

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
Hey Everyone...
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 06:17:33 PM »
Hi Canadian..   what a GREAT part of the world.. you have probably the best of both great access to cars of interest, some pretty good looking women .. and nice scenery that rivals New Zealand (without the sheep) ..... Love the areas around Vancouver and Horseshoe Bay.. and on the other side like Toronto in summer.  There is a lot of rare cars hidden or stored up in the Canadian south-east  around Windsor... Infact was watching this unfold today.. too ..another rare piece that's been the subject of some interest of late too... Ebay Item number:   270652140530.. US$1000+ and that's in Canada...  LOVE IT...:smile:
    I bet more then a few enthusiasts & Detroit based engineers went over for a drive and never drove back...  I also know of a Holden late model Commodore that ended .. UP there.. but was hunted out due to modern technology... pretty hard to get away with things these days .. if your honest.
    Welcome to the site.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333