Author Topic: Dyno Day & Drag day  (Read 25582 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Dyno Day & Drag day
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:26:14 PM »
One of our major sponsors S R Performance has invited our club to hold a Dyno Day at his work shop I was speaking to him today & I told him this month is out because, we have so much on so what about an early date in September before it gets to hot.
     Also Greg with the Pontaic would like to have a day at WSID I think our club would enjoy that you don't have to break the track record but just go out & have some fun we would need about 20 cars to make a day of it so lets have the Dyno day first & then get the heads up on what our cars can do before the track day ;I  
 See Ya Garry.;);F
Past And Present Cars

two89w

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 05:15:55 PM »
Any date on the dyno day? What will be the cost?

GAS455

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »
A dyno Day sounds good.... I would be keen to see what the old girl has at the tyres.

68PONY

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:53:16 PM »
ill be having a chat with steve from sr performance on saturday morning i will discuss this with him.
cheers chris.

68PONY

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 12:04:40 PM »
this message below is a quote from steve from sr performance
how does 1st september sound its a saturday ,also i would like to add that it won't be a dyno thrash day i only would like around 20 car's max as i will take my time on each car there will be more than just 1 power up i wiil also give the owners diognostics eg car running to lean/rich maybe needs more /less timing so on ,there will also be food and drink for those who participate cost will be $65 all inclusive ,anyone can come and watch, $5  to spectators that want to eat and drink.
regards steve

Sinister

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »
Gary no dyno day is allowed till i get my car.
There the rules
;N

Chris

two89w

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 06:56:24 PM »
Sounds good.

If my car needs some timing adjustment, do you think Steve would make them then and there?

68PONY

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 08:22:25 PM »
something easy like that shouldn't be a problem.
but if afr's are out thats a different ball game that means carby off and re jetting and in your case ech you've got 4 of them ,i saw a picture of your engine bay very impressive.
cheers chris.

JACTUPBITTSPIECES

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
More than likely. If Steve can get a few more horsys out of her whilst she is still on the dyno he will. Let me also add for those going to participate or planning to watch the money paid is well worth the hungarian sausages that Steve cooks up on the bbq.

68PONY

Dyno Day & Drag day
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 08:34:49 PM »
Originally posted by Topless69
More than likely. If Steve can get a few more horsys out of her whilst she is still on the dyno he will. Let me also add for those going to participate or planning to watch the money paid is well worth the hungarian sausages that Steve cooks up on the bbq.

hey lets get something straight here im the cook ,but yes the hungarian sausage is just devine but wait till you eat my pizza :cool:
cheers chris.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333