Author Topic: fish"n"chips  (Read 8284 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
fish"n"chips
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »
His name is Peter Winch & he is a new member just bought the car in Mackay & drove it back with out a problem & the Yellow Boss Mustang with the factory wheels belongs to Rattusrex it is really a nice Mustang.

:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

SUTPO

fish"n"chips
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »
What a great day another well organised run Garry absolutely :fantastic:

New members and cars hope you all enjoyed it, i did

Can't wait till the next run  :shades:

SUTPO

fish"n"chips
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »
Quote from: cpu link=topic=3958.msg24824#msg24824
Looks like a top day.  I haven't seen  the green SS before, which is not saying much :lol: new member?

SUTPO's looking pretty happy.  Did you find a real cheap petrol station? :leaving:

CPU  :zip:   :rol::rol:  :shades:

cpu

fish"n"chips
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 07:45:07 PM »
Quote from: MuscleVette link=topic=3958.msg24825#msg24825
His name is Peter Winch & he is a new member just bought the car in Mackay & drove it back with out a problem & the Yellow Boss Mustang with the factory wheels belongs to Rattusrex it is really a nice Mustang.

:seeya: Garry :hangloose:

Rattusrex, you been holding out.  Didn't know you had that beast.  Again, that's not saying much. I need to get out more :lol:

So Mr Winch and Rattusrex, club memebrs I'm assuming, how about sending us some pics of your cars so we can get them up in the members gallery Click Me To View Gallery

We are about to do a tidy up of the Gallery and would love to get your cars into it while we are working on it.

Email CPU by Clicking Here

:hangloose:

Parion1

fish"n"chips
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2011, 07:48:11 PM »
Have to concur with the other comments made about today's run,weather was perfect, food was great and the roll up was extremely good. Seems the outings appeal to new members which is good to see. Looking forward to many more gatherings throughout the year.

cpu

fish"n"chips
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »
Sounds like that this place will be another run date for sure.

Don't forget to email those pics for the website please Garry

ccrc

fish"n"chips
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 11:27:31 PM »
Had a great day today, thanks to everyone that was there,, the weather turned out fabulous, not one drop of rain, thanks to the Rain Gods holding it back for us... was a bit of a challenge trying to keep up with everyone, yet in the end we all arrived safely, and the fish & chips were great.
Sent the photos to Garry via email, hopefully he should have them up soon for all to see,,,

thanks again for a wonderful day,
Barbralea & Mark and of course Andrew our 9yr old son

cpu

fish"n"chips
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
Pics just in by ccrc... with one alteration done by yours truly to the last image :bolt:

[align=center]
Temporarily Here Until Loaded Onto The Website Gallery

[/align]

SUTPO

fish"n"chips
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 08:53:11 PM »
:zip::rol::rol::rol::shades:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333