Author Topic: MAYBE NEXT TIME  (Read 12372 times)

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MAYBE NEXT TIME
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:42:36 PM »
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Mustang Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

68PONY

MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »
Nice, looks like there were a good mix of cars ,i would have liked to have gone but we had guests over.
never mind got the drivers parade lap at oran park next week should be a good day.
cheers chris.

roadhound

MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
Hey went along myself weather was perfect it was biggest display I think that I've seen on a ford day Saw the mustang GT  very impressive as was the other shelby 2007 gt500  there was plenty of muscle out there .met up with SB427 spent some time among the mustangs........   cheers

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:24:54 PM »
Originally posted by roadhound
Hey went along myself weather was perfect it was biggest display I think that I've seen on a ford day Saw the mustang GT  very impressive as was the other shelby 2007 gt500  there was plenty of muscle out there .met up with SB427 spent some time among the mustangs........   cheers

Yeah i was over in the special interest section a few cars off the GT40 and yeah it was nice.
Only bummer was i hit a rock on the way in and cracked the front lower grill, just ordered a new one so will be all good.

I will try and catch up with you guys at either reds run on sat 25th or eastern creek on the 26th.

IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

roadhound

MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 09:58:55 PM »
OOPS hitting a rock must have spoilt part of your day.
Lets hope it will be fixed soon
Saw your GT near a blue cobra as well. I stood by the gt40
waiting for Darren to arrive. and we were both impressed with your ride. up the other end I've never seen so many T bird convertables in one place at the same time.

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »
Originally posted by roadhound
OOPS hitting a rock must have spoilt part of your day.
Lets hope it will be fixed soon
Saw your GT near a blue cobra as well. I stood by the gt40
waiting for Darren to arrive. and we were both impressed with your ride. up the other end I've never seen so many T bird convertables in one place at the same time.

Yeah my mate pat owns the red t bird vert  [it won best vert trophy] believe it or not he's repainting it.
The damage could have been a whole lot worse if it missed the grill and went into the radiator so i guess i was lucky [ nobody but me even noticed it] anyway should be fixed in a couple of weeks i hope.

twodogs

MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »
THE MAN UP STAIRS MUST DRIVE A FORD , SUN , HOTDOGS , GIRLS , FORDS , MORE GIRLS , DRIBBLE DRIBBLE .:P

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
Originally posted by twodogs
THE MAN UP STAIRS MUST DRIVE A FORD , SUN , HOTDOGS , GIRLS , FORDS , MORE GIRLS , DRIBBLE DRIBBLE .:P

If that's the case he should have clobbered the commodore behind me instead.

twodogs

MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »
:8 THE LORD ABOVE DOES AT TIMES MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAY, MAYBE A PACK OFF FRUIT BATS WITH GASTRIC MIGHT FALL UPON MR  COMMODORE LATER.:8:P

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
MAYBE NEXT TIME
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »
I do not wish any ill will to my fellow motorist's , unless they cut me off.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333