Author Topic: I have failed!....confession time.  (Read 16724 times)

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
I have failed!....confession time.
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »
Dear Lord....(El Presidente)
Please forgive me for not providing the service that i have promised to all our club members and all pilgrims that have been worshipping SMS Performance in the past.
One of the well known pilgrims of our community visited me today in my place of reincarnation about his well known chariot, a Mustang (what else) informing me that he had to get an outside of our circle of worship mechanic to fix my stuff up. Due to our anonimous forum i can not mention names or make and model, rego number or VIN, not even reveal my own identity but i am sure you can find out on Wikileaks if you really want to.
It was a simple mistake i have made due to Christmas pressure, forsight of the Queensland flooding, economic pressure, trying to fine tune Santa's new sled....anyways, no excuse.....
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE AWARE AND MORE CAREFUL!

I am hereby calling upon our community to please express your concern or unhappiness if any misconduct or unfairness occured during your visit at my place of reincarnation so i can consult with yourself or Dear Lord so i do not have to go to Hell because of a MUSTANG!

God bless

Phone 02 9793 3332
Biggles, The Flying Mechanic

Bumblebee

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Us Mustang owners are keenly aware that we are significantly contributing to your retirement plans and that the simplicity of our cars can from time to time cause people to lower their stress levels when working on these cars.  Hence, it is easily possible to be lulled into an extreme sense of light euphoria having worked on other American cars, and make a small lapse in concentration whilst thinking about your growing superannuation.

This is a well known phenominen to poeple who mix their efforts between really painful cars to work on, on Mustangs.
:mad:

Jethro

• Speedster
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:08:44 PM »
Chris, CHRiss, CHRIS!

Do not be so hard on yourself:banghead::banghead: we are after all only human and everyone is entitled to a mistake once in their life !  I too have sinned, once (in hindsight I think it was more and interpretation  issue) never the less, thou have shown to me and the forum on numerous occasions that your faith to servicing those who drive the old school and techo advise is second to none! Thou are forgiven:fingers::fingers::fingers: in my books....
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 09:57:08 PM »
I was about to cast a stone onto myself but Jethro came to my rescue.... Halleluyah brother... you have saved my soul....I owe you an oil filter...:rol:  

Bumblebee
Even scientists get puzzled by simplicity. After working on highly advanced and sophisticated machines like GM and not to mention Mopars....than i get a Ford in my workshop makes me reach for the Massey-Ferguson catalog just to find out the firing order on a supposedly simple V8.....because Fords had three different ones on the same engine depending on cam specs.....LOL.
I love'm but.....I am a simple scientist...:rol: :rol::rol:

Phone 02 9793 3332

chrisevo

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 10:15:46 PM »
All sinners are forgiven - but in your case it could take a little longer for lacking concentration working on the Pony. I will still stay faithful to your Parish and will listen intently when you next preach to me about the virtues of driving a Mustang.  :bats::bats:

cpu

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 11:11:09 PM »
I think this calls for a temporary Avatar change :bolt:

sms777

• Rally Licence
  • Sponsor & The Mechanic
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
Quote from: cpu link=topic=4025.msg25279#msg25279
I think this calls for a temporary Avatar change :bolt:

Amen....:rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol::rol:

Phone 02 9793 3332

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »
Quote from: chrisevo link=topic=4025.msg25275#msg25275
I will still stay faithful to your Parish and will listen intently when you next preach to me about the virtues of driving a Mustang.  :bats::bats:

It probably won't take long.:lol::lol:

RIVIERA

• Speedster
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 03:41:57 PM »
O my dear brother' may you gain full redemtion before you assemble the heart of my new toy

Bless you my son.
Your faithful Desciple  

chris67

• P Plater
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
We forgive you for your sin as we all make mistakes.

Deep down we all know you have a soft spot for mustangs and enjoy working on them.

Rev It Loud, Drive It Proud!  

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333