Author Topic: Sunday June 19th Lunch run to Kurragong Heights Hotel  (Read 10604 times)

silverz

• Speedster
Sunday June 19th Lunch run to Kurragong Heights Hotel
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
Ditto, great food and location and of course fantastic cars and company! Congrats Garry and Maureen for organising the event and Gene's top pics. Cheers Bob and Susan.

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

Great photo's Gene, thanks for doing that, but what happened to the one of you & Tony?

Always a great place to have lunch with a million dollar view, :fantastic: company & food.

Cheers Maureen

Gene

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
Aawww shucks you guys....as for the picture of Tony and I Maureen....it wasn't because of the photographer ....maybe I'll photoshop it and then post...hahahaha

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
:hello: just had this emailed to me it is great to see new members enjoying our club.

Hi Garry,
            Linda & I are enjoying the car criuses with the AMCCA so much. We feel very welcome and we are makeing new friends all the time when we go on a cruise .Today we had car trouble got the car fixed thought we would join the cruise on Northern Road at the pioneer Taven.While waiting for the AMCCA cars to come a black PONTAIC TA pulls behind us so we meet new friends who were going on the cruise, after talking for a while we thought that we missed the AMCCA cruise so we cruised together up to Kurragong Hotel.We couldn't ask for a more perfect day the veiw was wonderful & the food was good at the Kurragong Hotel.Then we cruised to the COFFEE CLUB at  Penrith for afternoon tea to finish the cruise .A BIG THANKS TO THE AMCCA for paying the bill at the COFFEE CLUB.

Regards LINDA&Jeff Bradford.
Past And Present Cars

Gene

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 08:45:04 PM »
thanks Joe :thanks::rub:now for today's run

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333