Author Topic: Greetings from the USA  (Read 1636 times)

us2oz

Greetings from the USA
« on: August 21, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »
G,Day all from Monterey CA,hope everything is going well backhome with the club & it certainly is nice to see the web site back up & running! Yvette & I have had a great time here over the last few days attending auctions,car shows & today we went to Laguna Seca Raceway to watch the Rolex Monterey Historic Reunion mainly to see the 66 to 72 Trans Am Cars go round such an Iconic Track & to see those Thundering Musclecars ripping down that Corkscrew Curve was definately worth the $90ea!! admission fee.
 Have seen a lot of fantastic American Cars go across the blocks over here,I just wish I had a few Million to buy everything I would love to own.One thing is clear though,even though the country is in the grip of financial ruin the cars are still holding there value & I believe they are actually slightly more expensive than ever so finding some good cars to bring home is getting just that little bit harder every year.Having said that I am happy with the cars I am bringing home as they all have their own great strengths.So what did you buy I hear you ask?firstly a Stunning Black 70 El Camino Ute(Pickup in American)a real deal 69 396 4spd Chevelle in rare Bright Orange SS only Paint & a numbers matching 2 owner 79 Pontiac T/A 6.6 but the car I am most looking forward to driving is my new toy,a 1970 Pro Stock Camaro complete with chute & wheelie bars this thing is insane!!! Anyway can't wait for the next club drag race day! LOL
 Ok thats all folks for now see ya'all next month.
 Cheers                Mick & Yvette.............  

lazy69

Greetings from the USA
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »
Jealous about Lugena Seca have always loved that track. Americas Bathurst in my books. Looks like some nice cars coming in can't wait to see them.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333