Author Topic: V8 Supercars at Homebush Bay 2/3/4th December  (Read 14024 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
V8 Supercars at Homebush Bay 2/3/4th December
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 09:59:51 AM »
Hi Gene,

My form was sent direct to them! I have received a confirmation email that my 2 entries were accepted, they know that we are part of the AMCCA. Im not sure if they are still going to deduct the payment from my card, but I have spoken with them a couple of times and they said all was good, so just incase they do take the funds from my account I will let you know so I can get a refund from the payment I made to the AMCCA. Confusing I know!!!

:seeya: Yvette

P.S If you need extra cars let me know we can take another one
Click Image For Our Website

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »
Can we get any props this year to make the club look outstanding? I have a prop on the way for my Vette but cant tell you its a supprise (and also will create laughter) THATS if I get it on time.
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 02:34:04 PM »
Hi all,

It would be good if everyone could put down what days and times they intend on being at the V8's so there is someone around the cars at all times. We don't want to have the dramas we have had at past events with spectators climbing all over the cars, even though the cars will be inside the bollards this does not stop them!! It would also be good if everyone that has their car on display actually makes an appearance over the weekend, not just turn up Sunday night to take the car home. :feedback:

:seeya: Yvette

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
Quote from: 69DirtyRat link=topic=4559.msg29420#msg29420
Can we get any props this year to make the club look outstanding? I have a prop on the way for my Vette but cant tell you its a supprise (and also will create laughter) THATS if I get it on time.

Ahha I think I know what you are getting :zip:

The club does not have any props.
We have the club banners and the all new bollards and chain.

Do you have any ideas on what we can use :feedback: its a bit hard because most things would need to come from the US....

Gene

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 03:50:32 PM »
danscamaro mentioned  a Camaro flag

Gene

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
Registration forms and payments were lodged for the following members Kenn Whittaker, Andy Felton, David Jones, Ross Butlin, Craig Armstrong, Colin Boyd, Michael Donaher, Kevin Robinson, Stuart (Bezerk).

The members listed below have registered and paid directly Daniel Sofia, Alastair MacDonald, Stefano Greco and Geoff Gay.

And these members registered direct and the Club has forwarded their payments Peter Winch, Mick Donaher and Keith Pike.

This is the summary of confirmed registrations and payments made as of 5pm today.
It was nice talking with all of you today, thankyou for helping me sort this out.
Gene      
:call:

Low Bird

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 06:51:20 AM »
Quote from: Gene link=topic=4559.msg29425#msg29425
Registration forms and payments were lodged for the following members Kenn Whittaker, Andy Felton, David Jones, Ross Butlin, Craig Armstrong, Colin Boyd, Michael Donaher, Kevin Robinson, Stuart (Bezerk).

The members listed below have registered and paid directly Daniel Sofia, Alastair MacDonald, Stefano Greco and Geoff Gay.

And these members registered direct and the Club has forwarded their payments Peter Winch, Mick Donaher and Keith Pike.

This is the summary of confirmed registrations and payments made as of 5pm today.
It was nice talking with all of you today, thankyou for helping me sort this out.
Gene      
:call:

Big Thanks to Gene for putting in a long day getting the entries finalised for the Club.  This years event is going to be massive with the venues covering 4 areas.  The Main Dome, Badgery Pavilion, Badgery Marque, Acer Arena.  Once again thanks Guys & Gals for your support.  James

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 08:32:35 AM »
Some shots from Thursdays set up - not the best quality there from my phone, but better than nothing!

Gene

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
Thankyou Yvette for the great photos and for taking the time to post them after being at Homebush all day organising the display.:cool:

Congratulations to the members on the presentation of their cars, beautiful job :fantastic:

As for Mr Back to the Future......great props....:hangloose:

Fine 59

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011, 11:27:12 PM »
Yep the cars look great guys well done, wish I could make it

cheers

Mick

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333