Author Topic: Sunday 20th House Boat  (Read 5758 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Sunday 20th House Boat
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »
Our club has been invited by Jim & Helen Still new members for a day out on there house boat on the Colo River the boat holds 30 people sausage sizzle supplied by the club BYO Salads & Drinks. Meeting at the park just over the western side of the Windsor Bridge at 10.15 am & leaving SHARP at 10.30 am Jim & Helen have a large lot of land for parking BUT it is a well  graded dirt road or you can take your daily driver to get to the boat. Would be great to get a good turn out to this event from members & enjoy a cruise up the Colo River.

Can we get a little :feedback:

:seeya: Garry :hangloose:
Past And Present Cars

Gene

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:59:15 PM »
We can't make this.....but look forward to the pics.....big thanks to Jim and Helen for making their boat available.....good on you guys :):exact:

1977 Transam

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:53 AM »
I would love to come but my family have a prior engagement.

Sounds like a great day out.  

59tank

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
:boxing::boxing:I am in the process of putting another gearbox in. It should be up and running tomorrow and if every thing is right:fingers: my grandson Kane and I will be there if it an't raining.:rain:

her69

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
  • Club President
Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

Sorry, I can't make this day, although I am very dissapointed:cry: but our daughter Kate is turning 21 next

Sunday & she has asked us to put a party on for her, so as you can imagine I have soooooo much to do.:mad:

Hope you enjoy the Houseboat & hopefully it may be on again in the future.

Cheers Maureen

silverz

• Speedster
Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
Regret we're in the same boat. (sorry bout that) We have our Grand daughters Birthday Sunday afternoon. Spent a lot of time with Jim and Helen at the club Xmas party, admiring that great red Delta 44 convertible and was looking forward to going out on the houseboat. Keep us in mind for next time.
Cheers Bob and Susan.

59tank

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 08:24:36 PM »
:boxing:Hi all. The gearbox is in and everything seems to be OK:fingers:. So Kane and I will be there. :coffee:Is it the same place where we have the Sea:fantastic:food Lunch, just over the river.

ccrc

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 08:32:17 PM »
We'll be there,,, looking forward to it.

59tank

Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 07:09:08 PM »
:fantastic:To :bow:Jim and :bow:Helen, Thankyou for a great day. Kane and I loved it. Kane loved jumping off the top floor into the water, even I enjoyed having a swim, the water was great and the cooks did a good job. I know that I would not miss the next one. Once again thanks for a great cruise.:fantastic::fantastic::fantastic:

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Sunday 20th House Boat
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »
:hello: I just received this email from Jeff Bradford
.Hi Garry
            Just got home from Jim& Helens river House boat criuse .12 people went on this GREAT DAY criusing the Colo River into the Hawkesbury River heading towards Wisemans Ferry. Found a nice spot on the river and had a BBQ lunch ,While watching water sking races. Everybody had a great time and want to do it again.Thanks to Jim& Helen for this day .

Regards,

Jeff Bradford
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333