Author Topic: Saturday Nite Cruise 31st March - New Venue  (Read 5445 times)

Gene

Saturday Nite Cruise 31st March - New Venue
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »

[size=10] SATURDAY NITE CRUISE - NEW VENUE 31ST MARCH
[/b][/color]
Our  new Saturday night venue on the cnr of Sapho Rd & Hume Hwy OPP Warwick Farm Race Course Warwick Farm meeting there around 5.30pm variety of food outlets & then a cruise after

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 05:02:08 AM »
I am in,see you there.

lazy69

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:28:13 AM »
Working :mad:

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 01:48:51 PM »
I'll be there, at least at this stage.

59tank

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 09:07:01 PM »
:mad::mad:Sorry, I have family for Dinner:coffee:

Gene

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 09:42:20 PM »
The new venue is a great spot....easily accessible and good parking access....about half a dozen of us met up there and decided  just to head over to Harrys which was so jam packed with the markets still open that it was difficult to get around to see all the good cars that made it out tonight.......

I'd just like to give a shout out to the two new groups of people that made it along tonight the white two door LTD.....very nice...... and was it Craig?.......see you at the next meeting seeing as you live so close...........I look forward to having the chance to look at both your cars.....

anyway Harrys even had some fireworks which would have been interesting for the cars parked nearby but I'll post all the photos tomorrow after breakfast :)

roadhound

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
this venue needs more support and research to make it a goer.

With my suggestion we all head off to Harrys  and mingle there/
Well what a shamozle cars everywhere, thousands,markets open ,and gt fords kept control of any control parking inside only for them its now just too small and popular its come a long way from 20 cars turning up.I havent been there in a while and dont think I'll go the same,, then again it seemed a special night some hip pop trio and fireworks I lost up on everybody apologise for thinking it was a bit dead at warwick farm.but at harrys it was bedlom crazy scary

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 10:23:19 PM »
Well I finally made it,a little late though,thanks to Gene& Tony that helped me find a spot for my car.Heaps of cars and people but no lights. What was that all about?(greenhouse emissions)

Gene

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 07:21:50 AM »
Yeah birdman I wondered about the lights too - it would have been easier and safer

Don't beat yourself up Roadhound - even though your summary of conditions at Harrys is spot on - how could you have known that - the only thing we could have done is had a meet up point - I found the conditions frustrating as the large number of spectators brought their daily drivers and parked where normally the display cars would be - it was busier than I've ever see it but bedlam is the perfect word

lazy69

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 07:48:12 AM »
No lights. It was earth hour last night.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333