Author Topic: CONGRATS TO JOHN  (Read 2967 times)

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
CONGRATS TO JOHN
« on: October 23, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »
The Southern Highlands Motorfest is on this Sunday the 28th October at Chevalier College, Moss Vale Rd, Bowral. 930am.

Show & Shine open to classics, vintage & racing cars, hot rods, customs & bikes.

I think i will go as it is close and i have not been to this event before.
Enjoy The Ride.    John Pony

2007 GT Tungsten Grey Premium Mustang Coupe. Auto.
IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
CONGRATS TO JOHN
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »
It was a Great Day and "Nadine" took out 3rd Place in the 1980 to Current Classic Class. Here are some pics.

Cheers

IUP, Charcoal Aluminium Interior, Comfort Group, GT Apperance Package, Polished Exhaust Tips, 17" Polished Bullits, Hood Scoop, Shaker 1000, Shorty Antenna, Silver Racing Stripes, C & l  CAI Predator Tune.

twodogs

CONGRATS TO JOHN
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:52:06 PM »
:5 CONGRATS TO JOHN , MISSED MOST OF THE SHOW DUE TO BEING A BIT LATE , BUGGA BUGGA. WAVED TO YOU AS YOU WERE LEAVING .:6:)

jpony

• Top Fuel Pilot
CONGRATS TO JOHN
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
Originally posted by twodogs
:5 CONGRATS TO JOHN , MISSED MOST OF THE SHOW DUE TO BEING A BIT LATE , BUGGA BUGGA. WAVED TO YOU AS YOU WERE LEAVING .:6:)

Sorry to have missed you twodogs. I left after the presentation as it looked like rain and i had to work last night. I am going to the mystery cruise and cruzin for a cure this weekend.Other than that I will see you at the other club runs.

Cheers

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333