Author Topic: V8 SUPERCARS HOMEBUSH BAY NOV 29TH-DEC 2ND 2012 NOW WITH PICS!!  (Read 25351 times)

birdman

• Rally Licence
The Shell servo on King George's rd South Hurstville or the Caltex servo after Aquatic Centre. I'm fine with any other suggestions.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Ok, Shell it is say between 815 - 830, the traffic may of eased by then, that gives us time to get to Olympic Park!
Click Image For Our Website

birdman

• Rally Licence
Kool. See you there  :way:

CourtneyJohn+BOYS

I'm bringing the car in as John is working.. I'm coming from Heathcote and I'm going to head out Heathcote Rd and thru Bankstown.. Anyone going this way? Might leave bout 8.....

birdman

• Rally Licence
I'm bringing the car in as John is working.. I'm coming from Heathcote and I'm going to head out Heathcote Rd and thru Bankstown.. Anyone going this way? Might leave bout 8.....
Hey Courtney,so far that i know of,myself and Yvette will be meeting up at the Shell servo on King Georges rd South Hurstville between 0815-0830...if its not out of your way?your more than welcome to join us...

CourtneyJohn+BOYS

Maybe I will go that way... I thought there could be more traffic that way ? 

birdman

• Rally Licence
Maybe I will go that way... I thought there could be more traffic that way ?
Traffic should be ok till we get to Liverpool rd Enfield,it starts backing up from there on,if we leave by 0830 should be fine...

us2oz

Hi Guys,
Just got back in after a day doin' battle with LA traffic!Staying down in Aliso Veijo where it is at least a little more civilized than LA central actually it's a really nice area adjacent to Laguna Beach so plenty of BMW's,Mercs and Rollers!
 Just set up my son Jake with a beaut  1997 5.4 v8 f150 4 x 4 that is like new for 3000 bucks! Man it constantly amaze's me how cheap cars are over here.So he has been riding and having the time of his life here with his trainer so he is living' the dream I guess.
Been keeping up with events on the forum and it seems my Challenger has been seen all over town with some Blonde Chick driving it round Racin' everyone she can!LoL.
 Hope you all have a great time at the V8 Supercars this weekend,I believe there are over 600 cars on display this year,I guess everyone wants to experience the last ever event there?I hope to see you there on Sunday as I get back in early Sunday morning hopefully I can get some shut eye on the plane?
 Anyway enjoy the general meeting tonight and I will perhaps see some of you guys at Homebush.
Cheers.        Mick.... :cool:

CourtneyJohn+BOYS

If any one has a spare drip tray could I please borrow it????  I'm having trouble finding one in Johns garage....... Thanks Courtney.  See you all soon!

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Dam! Courtney we've already left home sorry

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333