Author Topic: Big Muscle  (Read 3329 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Big Muscle
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:31:40 AM »
Each and every muscle car enthusiast has that one experience that has helped define the way in which they view the automobile. For Northern California's John Cross that experience came by way of riding in the back of his cousins 1970 440 6-Pack Plymouth 'Cuda when he was a kid. It was a car that provided him with memories, stories and of course, a goal - that being, to one day own the very car which got his engine running all those years ago. It's now 2012, 42 years after that first faithful ride in the very 'Cuda you're about to see. This time however it resides in John's garage, not his cousins, which can mean only one thing... Sometimes dreams do come true.

Before BIG MUSCLE had its feet planted firmly in West Coast soil, it was stationed here... in beautiful Queens, NY. Now while most people would never think of Queens as a destination spot, believe me when I tell you that in this land of graffiti, window bars and padlocks lies some of the coolest muscle cars that you're ever likely to see. This is Part I of BIG MUSCLEs two part episode on the "Cars of Queens". In this episode we take a look at a wicked 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS drop-top and a stunning 1968 Dodge Coronet R/T. Both cars have been updated accordingly in all departments and both cars were conceived to be, at their cores, bad-ass New York street fighters.

Big Muscle continues its New York adventure with its second installment on the cars of Queens, NY. This week we're taking a look at a stunning 1967 Buick GS 400 and a highly modified 1969 Dodge Charger. These are not garage queens, but two bad-ass muscle cars that see duty on the open road, local road and auto-x courses and of course the occasional trip to the drag strip.

Click Image For Our Website

birdman

• Rally Licence
Re: Big Muscle
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 12:12:58 AM »
Great videos. Thanks for posting.

1977 Transam

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 07:24:50 AM »
Very good videos.  Thanks heaps.  I didn't even know this show existed.  :)

Jethro

• Speedster
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
Thanks for sharing Mick, three fooken ORSUM Muscle Cars.

Jethro
[img width=200 height=150]https://americanmusclecarsaustralia.com/forum/signatures/J

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333