Author Topic: Sunday May 12th Breakfast run to Ruby's at Bulli Beach. &*** MAGAZINE SHOOT***  (Read 18357 times)

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Breakfast run to Ruby's meeting at Caltex servo Heathcote at 8 am leaving at 8.15 am cruising down the F6 turning into Bulli Pass follow it till you get to Point St, there is a church on the corner & just follow the road till the end

Link to Ruby's Bulli web site  http://www.rubyscafe.com.au/

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
I have had a call from Luke West editor of the Australian Muscle Car Magazine and he would like to send a photographer to join us for the day and get some shots of our cars to illustrate a story the Mag is doing on the ever increasing number of American Muscle car hitting the streets of Australia. This is a great chance for us to promote our club and get some nice shots of your car in the mag. Luke would like to see a good mix of makes and models so lets try not to let him down if anyone can put on a quality display of American muscle it is the members of the AMCCA I told him.

We will start with breakfast at Rubys  then cruse out to the Sea Cliff bridge maybe stop at a beach for some shots on the way. Please post here so we know you are intending on coming along as Luke will give me a call on Wednesday to see how we are going with numbers. If you have trouble posting please give me a call on 0412296615 and let me know you are coming.   

lazy69

Sounds good to me Joe.

70SS

• Rally Licence
HI,

Yes we will be there - telling my darling wife I am taking her out for breaky for Mothers Day. What more could she want......

:)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Looking forward to getting the car out  :burnout:
Click Image For Our Website

97Vette

• Speedster
90% sure at this stage Joe. :cool:

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
90% sure at this stage Joe. :cool:

Good stuff guys hope the weather is good for the photo shoot.

69 SS

• Speedster
  • Mark Goldstein
Should be able to make it!

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
Come on Pontiac guys  :burnout: We need at least one Pontiac

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
I think you organise these events on days I work on purpose!!!!!   :cry:
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci