Author Topic: Sunday Sep 1st Muscle Car Masters. NOW WITH PICS!!!  (Read 30923 times)

72nova

• Speedster
Re: Sunday Sep 1st Muscle Car Masters.
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 12:20:30 PM »
  :exactly: Mick hope all goes well for you tomorrow   

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 01:08:50 PM »
Go Mick and 'the muzzy' :burnout:. Mark and I are looking forward to tomorrow.

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 01:24:08 PM »
Please make sure you are not late in the morning as we are cutting it fine timing wise and we will NOT be able to hang around.
The meeting point for the morning will be the Eastbound McDonalds on the M4 at 7:30am to receive your window stickers then we will depart at 7:45 sharp we need to enter from Reservoir road on to the eastern end of Peter Brock drive as the access to Peter brock drive from the roundabout on Brabham drive will be closed on the day the gates close at 8:30 and all Pit  straight car club corral participants MUST be in place before the event opens to the public. All vehicles MUST remain in place until the event closes to the public at 6:00pm.

If you get lost or you have car trouble please let me know ASAP JOE 0412296615

us2oz

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 07:16:32 PM »
Wow!what an up and down day we have had,after qualifying on pole and being around 3 seconds faster than the next fastest car a strange electrical gremlin caused the car to start missing and backfiring in race one and I fell back to eleventh at one stage but with a lap to go it came good and I passed 5 or 6 cars on the last lap to claw back to fifth so after changing the ignition module and coil we thought we would be good for race 2?WRONG bugger me if it did the same thing only this time it did not come good but I was still managing to hold on to Third place so I just pushed on regardless and held on for third(It was definitely like driving with one arm tied behind my back,Very frustrating!).Anyway the good news is we located the problem,just one little loose wire in the dissy and its perfect now so It's now up to me tomorrow and starting off the second row is not to bad so fingers crossed all our bad luck is done for this weekend.
See you all tomorrow.          Mick.........

Cheryl Ram Air

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »
Good luck tomorrow Mick we will be wishing all the luck in the world....
Ross and Chezzy

97Vette

• Speedster
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 05:26:39 AM »
Glen and I wish you lunch also.  We will be cheering for you. See you there.   :bow:

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2013, 08:58:11 AM »
:thank: for your support everyone!
What a top day, GO MICK!!!  :burnout: :burnout:

Click Image For Our Website

Dustya

• Speedster
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
What another awesome club day today. Thanks for the great company. Well done Mick great race. :way: :pepper:

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 06:31:52 PM »
What a top day, thanks to all the members for your support, very proud of my man, just proved he's still got it  :burnout:   :burnout:
Click Image For Our Website

Beast

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 07:26:49 PM »
 :omg: Thanks for a fantastic day, to see Mick race was awesome, mate you did drive it like you stole it, congratulations your a legend to us cheers mate,  :bow:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333