Author Topic: Sunday Sep 1st Muscle Car Masters. NOW WITH PICS!!!  (Read 30958 times)

bluvelle

Re: Sunday Sep 1st Muscle Car Masters.
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »

Thanks everyone for an awesome fathers day. This is easily one of the best events of the year. We had a top day.
It's great to have access to all the garages and get up close to the race cars & the teams.  Always some different restored race cars making it out every year.

us2oz

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 08:31:46 PM »
Well after having the odd issue over the last couple of days,with our car,it was great to get it right on the day that mattered most and what a great day we got with the weather.Awesome!!
 With our EBay purchased gearbox being installed Friday arvo after the blow up of our rebuilt Phillip Island box in first practice it was a struggle to get the car off the line cleanly,first was just too low, so my poor starts made for some lively passing manoeuvres particularly in the first few corners but we got through cleanly and held on for the win in both races(The ex Geoghan Mustang was really not counted in the official results and I was given the first place trophy by the Appendix J Association but not the race promoters?Oh well).
 Driving such a well presented and prepared car like the one I drove today makes my job a lot easier and a heap of fun as well but driving around with the enthusiastic support of my family and all my friends/fellow club members is a great buzz and don't know how many more times I,ll get to do this so believe me I am really savouring every moment behind the wheel these days.
Hope everyone had a great day and thanks for your support I look forward to seeing you all on a run soon.
 :way:
Cheers.       Mick.......

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 08:32:33 PM »
 :he: I have to agree with Col this is an awesome event and definitely one of my favourite of the year. Mr VP what can I say man you put on a great show today and we're all very proud of you. I look forward to next year and remember the Kiwis will be back next year and they always mix it up and make a great day of it.
 :burnout:  :way:

Hemifish

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2013, 08:42:19 PM »
 :smilies: Top day allround  :cheers: Mick next time More TYRE Smoke on the last corner Please :thumb:

Rod1448

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2013, 08:47:47 PM »
Awesome fathers day, great event and thanks to the club for all the work that went into organising the day. :cool: Well done Mick, here are some shots that I took.

roadhound

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2013, 09:21:02 PM »
Most enjoyable day out with the crowds all the cars and members

Mick you brought it home and made a great dads fathers day

Like to thank the committee for all the work

I think we found another photographer nice pics Rod.

Just a great day out!!!

Ghost Girl

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2013, 10:40:58 PM »
Again another great day with great people. And what a Fathers Day it was.. Well done Mick on your WIN!!! awesome work.  You made the others look like pussies on the track. Congratulations are in order for you Mick..

There was such a great roll up of cars the AMCCA definitely stood out from the crowd.

Awesome day guys,

Thanx

Barbralea, Mark & Andrew

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
 :omg: :burnout: :burnout:
 I hope all the 'Dads' enjoyed the day as we had a blast  :thank:
Mick, you drove that Muzzy just as I wish I could ( Mark always tells me to slow down  :cry:)
Awesome day, Mark and I really enjoyed catching up with everyone and my dad was really pleased with the personnal  Fathers Day message
he got from the legend Mr Goss.  :bow: :bow:.

Octane

• P Plater
    • Build Blog
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 12:17:54 AM »
A seriously, SERIOUSLY, excellent day!

A HUGE thanks to the committee for the planning and for putting Muscle Car Masters on the calendar.

It was great to continue to get to meet members.

Well done Mick!

Some photos to add to Rod's...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnandkath/sets/72157635324105131/

John

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Re: Sunday Sep 1st Muscle Car Masters. NOW WITH PICS!!!
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 12:57:54 PM »
Click image for album

Click Image For Our Website

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333