Author Topic: Sunday July 13th  Collector Car Appreciation Day  (Read 19206 times)

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Re: Sunday July 13th  Collector Car Appreciation Day
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 05:51:44 PM »
WoW!!! What an awesome day, once again we were blessed with great weather, great cars and members.

Special thanks has to go to Joe, Leslee, Marni, Tracey and Keith, 44kgs of snags, what a job  :way:

Mark, Peter, Garth, Tommy P, Tommy A and Andy for your help this morning/ afternoon.

Michael P, thank you for all your help over the last couple of weeks.

Dakota for the face painting, the kids loved it  :thank:

Damian and Graham for judging of the cars, what a hard job you had with all those beautiful cars  :thumb:

To the members that came out for the day thank you and we hope you enjoyed the day and new venue  :thumb: thank you to all that came whether members or not and to anyone else that contributed to making this event a huge success.

:cheers: Yvette and Mick

Click Image For Our Website

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »
That was a great turn out and a great day... casual but well organised and a good mix of people and cars.

thanks for putting this event on, I don't often get chance to get to this type of event, but I'm glad I did not miss this one!

bluevet

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2014, 07:23:17 PM »
Only a couple of words to say . Great day , great people , great club , wow

birdman

• Rally Licence
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2014, 09:31:22 PM »
Only a couple of words to say . Great day , great people , great club , wow

:he:   Perfect. Thanks to the hosts and helpers.  :way:

reba396

• P Plater
  • Welcome
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »
Hey " team muscle" that's what is was today everyone getting in and getting it done. We had a great day really enjoyed the great atmosphere. Mick and Yvette you were only out done by the pretty princess granddaughter. Your parents were a joy and I really enjoyed sharing my place in the sun with them. Michael and I want to say thank you to everyone for including us, it really makes being a member worth  it just sharing great days like this with our new friends. All the best to Wild West family and team. We will be your posse anytime.

Rod1448

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 02:02:16 PM »
Great day, we all very much enjoyed it. Big thanks to the hosts and all who had a hand in this great day.

Here is a link to a quick walk through video I made on the day.

It was about lunch time so some had already left.

Hemihunter

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2014, 05:32:58 PM »
Was a good day thanks to all involved, except for the Bolwells leaving the venue together, they must not have read the flyer or appreciated the venue.

white goat

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 09:21:58 PM »
Hey guys looks like a great day as usual . Just our luck we move to Darwin & Appreciation Day is just around the corner from our house .
Anyway I guess we'll just have to put up with 30 + temperatures every day . Congrats too all involved .

Lee & Louise       :burnout: :way:

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2014, 09:48:46 PM »
Was a good day thanks to all involved, except for the Bolwells leaving the venue together, they must not have read the flyer or appreciated the venue.

Those Bolwells were beautiful! I talked to the owners, they'd had a run in the morning through the Kangaroo Valley and just stopped by for a look!
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2014, 10:38:16 PM »
What an awesome day!!! Thank you to Yvette & Mick for facilitating the venue & the event, and for all the hard work that most of us did not see. Talking to non-members & visitors, people were amazed at the calibre of cars & the friendliness of the owners.

Thanks also to everyone who contibuted to making the day happen - its very easy to go to an event, have fun & go home but these things only happen when people are willing to step up & contribute.

This Club has fantastic people, great cars, and the ability to organise great events- SO good to be part of it!   :smilies:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333