Author Topic: Hello everybody !!!!  (Read 9989 times)

428scj torino

Hello everybody !!!!
« on: July 06, 2014, 05:07:21 PM »
Hi everyone, My name is Pete... I've just joined the club and went on my first run today to the paragon cafe in goulburn, Although it was pretty cold out I still had an awesome day meeting new people and talking about our cars... I would like to thank everyone who came along today for the warm welcome even though I was driving a Nissan lol...

Cheers, Pete

reba396

• P Plater
  • Welcome
Re: Hello everybody !!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:15:57 PM »
Hi Peter Michael and Susan here we are the ones with the daughter with the crepe problem. We enjoyed your company today and welcome you to the club. If you liked the group today you will really enjoy yourself when the rest of the crew come out to play. Nothing wrong with your car you kept up with us the entire day. So welcome aboard. Can't wait to see and hear the Torino.

bluvelle

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
Hey Pete.
Nice to meet you today. My son John said he will take the Nissan of your hands  :smile:
Look forward to checking out your Torino, See you soon.

428scj torino

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
Thanks guys, This is the first time I've done anything like this as I'm usually a bit reserved so it was really good to meet such friendly faces... I'm looking forward to the next event this weekend and hopefully I might even be able to sneak the car down there for the show...  Haha at least someone liked the skyline then col  :pepper:.

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 06:17:30 PM »
 :hi: Welcome to the club and the forum.  My husband and I missed the run on Sunday so I guess we'll meet over the weekend.  You've joined a great club with awesome people and really enjoyable runs.  Vanessa  :burnout:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333