Author Topic: CHristmas wishes to all  (Read 1650 times)

70SS

• Rally Licence
CHristmas wishes to all
« on: December 22, 2015, 09:42:08 PM »
 :hatjump: Just a post to wish all our friends and members a SAFE & happy Christmas & festive season with those nearest and dearest to you!! My family & I have had a great year with the car club, and that is all thanks to those who have taken the time to organise events & those who have come to them.

Take a moment to hug your loved ones over the next few days. Forget your woes & remember how lucky we all are -  remember, there are those out there who do not have muscle cars!!

Stay safe & see you all in 2016!  :cheers:

Chargerman

• Speedster
Re: CHristmas wishes to all
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 10:39:35 PM »
Dear Friends,
                   I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all a Safe and Happy Christmas and New Year, thankyou for welcoming Jakki and myself we are having a ball being involved and made some great friends. So here's to 2016 with many memories to be had, loads of laughter, Great Cars, open roads, and loads of mischief. Keep Safe have a lovely day with your families All Our Love Glenn and Jakki xxx 

Skipman

• Speedster
Re: CHristmas wishes to all
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 10:54:36 AM »
Hi all the family and I wish u a safe and fun Xmas drive safe and b careful the cops are everywhere and they have a big quota to fill haha see you all next year

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333