Author Topic: Torque Bar & Grill Car Show/Car Meet - Strathfield - Friday 15 April 2016  (Read 5534 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hosted by the NSW Muscle Car Association - Torque Bar & Grill Car Show/Car Meet - 153-165 Parramatta Rd, North Strathfield (7pm-11pm)

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen

This will be our last event till Spetember. We will chill for the winter months and start up again, when it starts getting warmer.

This event has been growing bigger every month, this one should not be any different.

Due to the size of the facility, cars will only be excepted in between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. The entrances will be closed at 9pm sharp and no more cars will be let in. Makes for a more comfortable event.

There will be a traffic controller at the entrance when you arrive, he will send you to the other traffic controllers which will park you. Please be patient and cooperate with traffic control.

A photographer will be on site taking photos.

There will be trophies for:
Best Australian
Best American
Best European
Best Japanese

Alex from Torque bar and Grille has donated four $50 vouchers to spend in store. So this month you will not only receive a trophy, but a $50 voucher as well.

We will also be raising money for our chosen charity "The Kids Cancer Project" We raised $500 at our last event, dig deep and lets beat our last donation. Please put your money in the approved buckets that will be brought around by some of our members.

This will be a great night, as always. On behalf of all here at the NSW Muscle car Association, thank you, hope to see you all there.

**WARNING** Please enter and leave the event appropriately. Please do not do burnouts or misbehave behind the wheel. There has been complaints from residents that live across the road from the venue. They have threatened to take videos and photographs and turn them over to the police. You have been warned.

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
I'll be working til 6:30 so I won't make it in time!  :banghead:
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
entry fee?

birdman

• Rally Licence
Yes it is...

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
emma chisit?

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Hi Zoltan

As the original post stated money is being raised for The Kids Cancer Project. 

Official fundraising buckets will be brought around by members of the host club and I guess it's up to you if you want to donate???

Of course the money goes to kids who really need our help and support - very dollar counts.

Regards,
Ness

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
ok, thanks for the clarification

Chargerman

• Speedster
Jakki and I are trying to make it tonight, bit tight on time.

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Mark will be there with David Mount, and I received a message that Jeff Atkins will be there too  :way:

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
I'll be there with the whole family

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333