Author Topic: Pontiac Car Club Xmas Party Yass  (Read 4016 times)

73Transam

• Speedster
    • pontiac68@optusnet.com
Pontiac Car Club Xmas Party Yass
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »
Xmas Party Yass Saturday 3rd Sunday 4th December

It's on Again Our annual xmas party this year will be held at the Swaggers Motor Inn Yass, Hosted by Gene and Tony this event last year was huge for us as a club and i would like to welcome old and all our new members for this awesome weekend of fun and friendship, Kids are more then welcome to join in the fun.

At this stage its in planning some will cruise down on the friday, those wishing to drive down Friday let me know ASAP for bookings, The rest will come down on the Saturday morning meeting points will be arranged and posted later, once again names and numbers are needed for the Saturday people. On the Saturday we will be cruising into Young for the annual Cherry Blossom Festival which is huge. Market Stalls, Street Parades and rides.

Saturday night will be our xmas party festival, everyone is to dress up in the xmas spirit, each person is to find a gift under $10 each for a boy wrapped in blue and a girl wrapped in pink to be placed under the xmas tree for secret santa, last year this was a huge and funny success with the amount of funny gifts being given out. We will also show old videos of past nationals and photos of days gone by. if anyone has any old videos please let me know. (IF ANY SPECIAL DIETRY MEALS ARE NEEDED PLEASE LET US KNOW)

Sunday morning we will have a farewell breakfast cooked by our gourmet chef's LOL and say our goodbyes around 10AM for the cruise in convoy home, we will all cruise in convoy home no exceptions unless you can bring a note from santa saying you can leave early.

Names and numbers required ASAP!!!

Cheers,

Alan Morrison

PCCA NSW CHAPTER SOCIAL EVENTS

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
Re: Pontiac Car Club Xmas Party Yass
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 08:37:04 PM »
Got my work xmas party on the Friday nite so would b no condition for the Saturday!
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333