Author Topic: Romans Hot rod night  (Read 3648 times)

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Romans Hot rod night
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »
Hey guys don't forget the Romans Hot Rod night is on again this saturday night, always a good night with pleanty of good cars to look at. See you all at Hungry Jacks Port Hacking Rd Sylvania get there early & get a good spot. I think one of our members is having drinks at his place before we go I will keep you posted.
  See Ya Garry. :cool:
Past And Present Cars

YellowLightning

Romans Hot rod night
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:11:55 PM »
will be there:D

ozpont

• Rally Licence
    • www.usgmsp.com
Romans Hot rod night
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »
I ventured over to North Parramatta... only to find out the cruise was to Newport Beach area.. about an hour and a 1/2 away in what portentially was going to be a wet night.  By by the time I knocked off work.. made the trip to Parra...  there for 15 minutes before the cruise left.. .. I turned headed south again for the wet ride home via the new Harry's Cafe-de-Wheels at Orange Grove. (where where you garry???)  Few cars turned up from the Taren Point Romans cruise in.. but pretty quiet.
   New Camaro went perfectly - except the wiper blade have probably never seen rain & the original radio / cassette sucks... - both fixible.

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
Romans Hot rod night
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »
Hi Dave I checked the weather web site & seen the rain coming & decided to stay at home glad your car runs well.
 See Ya Garry ;)  :)
Past And Present Cars

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333