Poll

Hi there, new to this. question is, how do i become a financial member of the club? i have heard to join, we must attend three club events. can someone please advise, how we go about this?

Hi there, new to this. question is, how do i become a financial member of the club? i have heard to join, we must attend three club events. can someone please advise, how we go about this?
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 06, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

Author Topic: Joining the club  (Read 2333 times)

jose ojeda

Joining the club
« on: June 26, 2017, 05:17:50 PM »

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
Re: Joining the club
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:32:26 PM »
Hello Jose  :hi:

Thanks for your enquiry.  You can join our club at any time of year and it will cost $50.00.

Our membership period runs from 1 November to 31 October, therefore, at this point in time your membership will only take you to 31 October 2017.

With regard to attending three club runs, this pertains to Club Registration.  If you require Historic or Modified Vehicle plates for your car through the AMCCA, you will firstly need to be financial and then attend three (3) AMCCA Sanctioned events.  You then must attend three (3) AMCCA Sanctioned events throughout the calendar year to keep your plates.

In summary, you do not have to attend three events to join, however, you need to attend three (3) events if you require Historic/Modified rego.

If you go to the Membership page you will be able to download the following documents:
Historic Vehicle Constitution
Classic Vehicle Scheme Modified Vehicles Constitution
Membership Form

We have a club meeting tomorrow night - you are more than welcome to come along and get a feel for the club and its members.

Kind regards
Vanessa (Secretary)

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 09:26:31 PM »
G'day Jose!  :thumb: :burnout:
1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

jose ojeda

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 11:29:59 AM »
ok thats great. i will download the appropriate forms. I will also attend the meeting tomorrow.. Thank you one again

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 01:19:16 PM »
You're most welcome Jose - we look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards
Vanessa

jose ojeda

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 01:49:23 PM »
Hi Vanessa,
I was unable to come to the meeting this week, however keen to know when the next meeting may be on?

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 08:53:20 PM »
Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear you could not make it to the meeting, but please refer to our Club Calendar for all the dates of our upcoming events including meetings.

Cheers

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333