Author Topic: 29 Vintage/Classic/Muscle Car Hire  (Read 2706 times)

Ness70Nova

• Top Fuel Pilot
  • Vanessa Goldstein
29 Vintage/Classic/Muscle Car Hire
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »
For anyone who is interested please contact Sam Cook direct via email or mobile:

Sent: Tuesday, 18 July 2017 12:58 PM
To: amccacommittee@hotmail.com
Subject: 29 vintage/classic/muscle Car Hire

Hi there,

Hope this finds you well.

We require the hire of 29 vintage/classic/muscle cars with drivers for an event on August 28 in Sydney. We are hoping you would be able to assist us in coordinating this.

Can you please advise if this is something your members would be interested in and if you would be able to assist with the coordination of vehicles & drivers?
 It would be great if you could supply all of the 29 cars & drivers, however if you can only do a portion can you please advise how many you are able to supply?

Please see event details below:

·         Guests are collected in from their work (CBD) taken to the venue (Paddington), have lunch and then taken back to their work (CBD) by their designated car.

·         We may require drivers to have their hair styled and dressed in suits or an outfit (before their pickups) at a central location (CBD based or very close to CBD).

·         This would total approximately 4 hours driver/vehicle hire time per vehicle (approx. 11am – 3pm TBC) - inclusive of hair styling/dressing time and standby time waiting for lunch to finish.

Also it would be great if you could please provide and approximate costing based on the above?  It would be great to have a ballpark figure asap (today or tomorrow morning) and exact costs can be discussed upon confirmation of further details.

Also can you please advise the following:

·         Do you have a list of cars available, with images of each car? (This can be supplied later, would be good to get a rough costing first)

Please do give me a call to discuss any of the above.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Sam

SAM COOK
PROJECT COORDINATOR
+61 408 436 550

katandco.com.au
4th Floor 70 Riley Street Darlinghurst
New South Wales Australia 2010
+61 2 9357 0000

70SS

• Rally Licence
Re: 29 Vintage/Classic/Muscle Car Hire
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »
Hi all,

The above looks quite interesting!!! If anyone is interested please do a quick check of your insurance policy to ensure your car is covered for this type of event - I know that at least one of the major insurers won't but several will. Just keep it in mind but PLEASE don't let it put you off considering doing it...

Zoltan

• Speedster
  • Welcome
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:43:42 PM »
Not sure if my car qualifies for any of the categories they would be looking for, but I'd be up for it.

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 01:58:46 PM »
The guy organising this 'event' should have public liability insurance.  The cost of getting the vehicles alone will be many thousands of $$$, plus what ever the 'event' costs.  Anyone taking part in this should insist that his insurance covers you and your car and that he pays cash on the day.

70SS

• Rally Licence
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 10:09:06 PM »
Exactly :he: I used to be in the insurance industry....

MDS

• P Plater
  • Mark
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »
I may be interested depending on what is being offered per car & driver,  if my vehicle is within their requirements (69 Corvette). It only seats one passenger though. I believe I'm covered with my insurance.

- Mark

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333