Author Topic: Jan 7-10 Summernats 2010 now with MORE pictures  (Read 17084 times)

Bumblebee

Jan 7-10 Summernats 2010 now with MORE pictures
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »
Fixed Fixed I I Think Think! Damn blackberry!

cpu

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 04:25:05 PM »
[align=center]

Click Logo For General Information

The annual Street Machine Magazine Summernats (proudly supported by Rare Spares) is more than a car show; it’s a festival of the street machine lifestyle. The event attracts enthusiasts from Australia and overseas to see, feel and participate.

Exhibition Park offers the opportunity to cruise the kilometres of roadways, and stretch performance to the maximum, in the outrageous Burnout and Go-Whoa competitions on the world’s first and only purpose-built burnout facility. With grass driving events provide the stage to demonstrate those proudly held driving abilities. The Top 60 Show, Car Audio Sound Off, and Miss Summernats combine with entertainment and displays to bring Exhibition Park to life with a high spirited, automotive atmosphere.

Click Here For Daily Programe Of Events[/font]

[/align]

Bumblebee

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »
Quote from: Bumblebee link=topic=2553.msg14067#msg14067
So far, all booked at the Novotel, secure underground parking with security guards.

Les and Lisa
Maureen and Mal
Luke and Liz
Matt and Leanne
Jason and ?

If you're interested just call them direct (62455000) to book then just post up your name, the more the merrier!

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »
Jason on his Pat Malone I believe..The wife and kids are staying home..

He will probably find a mate.
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

Bumblebee

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »
Hi Summernats attendees,

The ACT Mustang club have kindly extended this invitation, please rsvp by u2u or post so I can give them numbers.  We should take up saturday night, and go for a different meal on friday night unless you hoons want the full monty of wheelie watching and take up both nights.

The Canberra MOCA contingent have a gathering for dinner (on the sidewalk) at Cafe Pronto (pizza joint) in Lonsdale St, Bradden (we have been meeting there for a number of years) - for those who don't know Lonsdale St, it is the place to be on Friday & Saturday nights where a huge amount of cars parade up the street dropping wheelies etc. Now days it is a lot tamer due to high police presence which has stamped out the idiots. But, it is still the place to be (other than in Summernats itself). We park our Mustangs as close to the cafe as possible - generally out the front - you cannot miss us.

On the Sunday; The ACT Council of Car Clubs (MOCA Canberra is affiliated - for Club plate purposes) is invited by the Summernats to have a display of cars on the main oval. there is quite a variety of vehicles. I was once quite involved in the organisation of this but this year another member is the contact but, as I understand, there are about 10 - 12 Mustangs entered. So, if you see a group of Mustangs on the oval on Sunday then that will be the MOCA Canberra contingent. Pop in and say hello.

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »
We would be keen for the saturday night dinner..

Braddon has always been fun.:rol:

Relive our earlier years at the nats being the ones pulled over.:ban:
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

sell4u

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »

12 more sleeps till Cristmas in Canberra :drink:

Bee, I'm with Muzzy 66 for Sat night but i wont be able to leave the Nats till about 5:30pm.

bonnevista

• Top Fuel Pilot
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 11:51:25 PM »
Quote from: sell4u link=topic=2553.msg14347#msg14347

I have booked in, same bat time same bat channel :drink:

While you're there, give Batman my regards and let him know that the steroi.....errr,, vitamins worked out great.

Bumblebee

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
Hi Team,

Quick update;

Friday night booked at Chinese in Manuka, then we'll return for the festivities (i.e. hoon watching)
Saturday night booked at Italian with ACT MOCA at Lonsdale St Braddon (Banquet meal)

sell4u

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »
Hey Club Super Hero

Spoke to Bateman, said he is a little busy over the Nat's weekend dealing with something or other but will send Robin to meet you at the secret meeting place in Manuka for your shipment of vitamins.

Wants to know same deal?

Said to be careful with this stuff as the Hulk went a little overboard and now see how he looks!

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333