Author Topic: thanks AMCCA  (Read 23145 times)

68PONY

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »
Quote from: stanglover link=topic=3557.msg23596#msg23596
I should be able to make it, but not that early, kids' got nippers. Is about 11 ok?

Ill keep a spot for ya bas.

68PONY

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 06:28:28 PM »
What a day and no rain, A Big thank you to all the members that came out today , it was abit hectic , sorry i could not talk to everyone , i was flat out trying to keep the traffic flow moving, as i'm writing this it has started to rain , my photographer conor has taken lots of photos , i will get them sorted tomorrow, about 200 cars and bikes ended up coming through the day, oh and congrates to david and ellen in the pink cuda for winning top  paint, i have your free dinner i will call you tomorrow, and thanks luke (muzzy66) for getting there early and giving me a hand.
cheers chris.

GTA390

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »
It was good to catch up seeing as this was the first event that i have been able to make for a loooong time.
Well done Chris you deserve a wrap, having a street show can go pear shaped but it went well.

PS where me big block of chockie :drool:

PPS do you want to buy a set of original Olds hubcaps :rol:

:rol::rol:

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
thanks AMCCA
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »
Thanks very much for a great day,Huge variety of cars,I loved the Mini parked near us.

Seeing this show was only conceived just over two months ago it was a great day.

The passion Tony spoke of those weeks ago when we called in for a coffee at His shop showed today in the outcome of the day.

You guys that helped him put it together had some hurdles during the week but no one would have known,Hopfully next year the grass area can be used,La Perouse is a great venue for this type of thing with a few families enjoying a picnic while watching the show roll past with many opting for the take away picnic option.:spaghetti:

Chris your diplomacy with the ice cream man that wanted you to move your car so he could take prime postion of the passing pedestrians was gold.:boxing:

Congrats to Robyn for driving to the event,then reverse parking the caddy,well done.:smile:

Hoorroo

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

stanglover

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2010, 09:20:35 PM »
If there ever was a great organiser :bow:!

What a great variety of cars and bikes, a great family day out.
Well done Chris!

65muzzy

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2010, 09:44:47 PM »
Great day, nice cars and cool weather.  Can't get any better than that.

GAS455

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
It was a great day for sure!!!

4 seasons in one day!!!

I had asked Fi to bring jeans and jumper for the afternoon.....they were obviously not needed...with Sunscreen the call of the day!!

Won a couple of great chamois!!!  And a wash cut and blow dry......  Which will come in handy! :)
Hev's brother got the same prize I think.

It was good to see such a great variety of cars...with no trouble.
Everything you could think of was there...including a shortened Falcon that was about as long as my Caddy Bonnet!!

It was a great venue....the kids had plenty to do....hardly seen them all day long.
Good fun family day.

How big was that block of Chocolate!!!
Muzzy66 even had trouble picking it up to move it.:gotya:

Be good to see the pics.

heven67

• Rally Licence
thanks AMCCA
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 09:59:05 PM »
Hey thanks guys...Great job, The Suvlaki was the best Ive ever had! LUVHEV
[align=center]
BLING IS KING. Real muscle cars have 3 pedals  "Praise The Lowered"[/align]

Fine 59

thanks AMCCA
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2010, 10:48:06 PM »
 Yes it was a great day, an excellent job from Chris who was the main man, great to see so many members and yes Pete I know I should have brought the Cadillac today rain , hail or shine, well maybe not hail.

Cheers

Mick

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
thanks AMCCA
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2010, 05:26:23 PM »
Hi american muscle car club , Just to say thanks for the helpful hints ray and paul  gave me about my 66 stangs steering problems at the car show at la'perouse, and also thanks to the guys that confirmed my reversing light issue :way::way:.
Your club sounds great with alot of excellent classics. Hope to catch up with you guys and more at Rubys cafe as I live close buy.  
Regards Mark.

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333