Author Topic: The next one?  (Read 21487 times)

chris67

• P Plater
The next one?
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:05 PM »
I would of been to this event but I'll be in Queensland until the 25th, well done to the club for organising this event.

Rev It Loud, Drive It Proud!  

MuscleVette

• Top Fuel Pilot
The next one?
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 03:01:10 PM »
Just :bump:ing this to the top.
Past And Present Cars

69DirtyRat

• Top Fuel Pilot
The next one?
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »
I just got back from Ipswich covering the catastrophe for the news, it was bad but even worse seeing it for real! We talked to endless people who have nothing left!and no insurance on most houses because the insurance companies wouldnt insure them because of the just incase 1 in a 100 year flood event! The Smell was horrendous, the mud was sticky/slippery and toxic!  BUT they still had sense's of humor! So dig deep!

1969 Corvette ZL-1 540ci 755hp
1972 Chevy Suburban 454ci
1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo 390ci 325hp
www.ratpackmuscle.com

Muzzy 66

• Rally Licence
The next one?
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 09:32:28 AM »
We approached Potters Brewery in the Hunter Valley yesterday and advised them of our charity car show for the victims of the Qld floods. We have just received confirmation this morning that they will donate one nights accommodation, including continental breakfast and brewery tour and tasting.

Potters is fantastic in supporting our club with our annual weekend away with giving us great prices and excellent service year after year.  

We will send the gift certificate to Maureen.  We will leave it up to Maureen or Garry as to whether it is used as a raffle prize or auction.:thanks:

Luke and Liz
Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is optional.!!!!!  66 Mustang Coupe.

YellowLightning

The next one?
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »
good luck on saturday i will not be able to make it due my sisters wedding but good luck in raising some money for the floods

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
The next one?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 10:19:10 PM »
Hello everybody,

We are trying to sort out a running sheet for the auction on the night, and need your help. The running sheet will consist of a list of items to be auctioned and the items will be allocated a corresponding number. This will greatly assist the auctioneer on the night and ensure that all runs smoothly.

However, in order to compile this list, if you plan to donate something to the auction can you please call me  on 0412 296 615 or email me at joejohnson78@msn.com with a brief description of the item.  This will ensure it is added to the list.

If you wish to donate something and for some reason you can't make it on the night, Emma Lines and myself will be will be out and about picking up various corporate donations and if need be we can swing by and pick it up on Thursday night the 20th Jan.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated

I'm sure that this event will be a great success as AMCCA is one of the the best clubs in Australia, if not the best.

JACTUPBITTSPIECES

The next one?
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 11:52:24 AM »
Great work Luke & Liz. The people that run Potters sound like good people :way:
If I can get a leave pass from the extended Family I hope to get out there also :fingers:

Quote from: Muzzy 66 link=topic=4005.msg25201#msg25201
We approached Potters Brewery in the Hunter Valley yesterday and advised them of our charity car show for the victims of the Qld floods. We have just received confirmation this morning that they will donate one nights accommodation, including continental breakfast and brewery tour and tasting.

Potters is fantastic in supporting our club with our annual weekend away with giving us great prices and excellent service year after year.  

We will send the gift certificate to Maureen.  We will leave it up to Maureen or Garry as to whether it is used as a raffle prize or auction.:thanks:

Luke and Liz

cpu

The next one?
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
Well done lads.  Keep up the good work.

Cant make it ouselves but will make a cash donation and a Hot Wheels Corvette shaped CD Player and Radio with remote.  Will organise with Joe to pick it up.

Bumblebee

The next one?
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
I will donate a Classic Carlectables 1/18th limited edition model of a V8 Supercar valued at over $200.  Of course it's a Ford!

Cheers Les

72nova

• Speedster
The next one?
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
I will be there :fantastic:

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333