Author Topic: Photos from the Back to the 50's Weekend in Minneapolis are now up on thread 'Safe Holiday'  (Read 1854 times)

Gene

Album Link:

http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/Camaro745/USA%202012/Back%20to%20the%2050s%20Weekend/

I duplicated the post as so many were looking here for the Album Link.......

:coffee: Back to the 50's photos coming so you can view in your own time.....

Okay - Competition Time Ladies and Gentlemen..........

you have to identify the image number for each of the references.....some are easy.....some are a little more subtle........two lucky winners get a prize -  1st gets the choice of either a USA flag decorated stubby holder or can holder......2nd gets the one thats left.......and both get bragging rights.....see it was a good idea to check the forum today wasn't it.....lol

U2U or email me the answers

The items you have to give me the image number for are:

dropping the pipes......
the car that was rubbed back to bare metal then clear lacquered.....
flame throwers.....
the surrounding houses put chairs and coolers out in their front yards and watch the cars go past all weekend......
the 'kiddies' push along cars.....
some of the sentiments on the T shirts people were wearing....like.....'drive topless'
the rat rod with a beer keg for a fuel tank.....
the pink Nash where the passenger was wearing a paper bag lest someone see him in a pink car.....
the Bride and Groom and then the Bridal Party.......
and a friend of ours lying down in the chalk outline someone had drawn on the road.........people started to get concerned then all you could hear was Tony laughing after he spotted her

the flyover by the Military Torpedo Planes from the second World War.

Have fun :smile:
Gene

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333