Author Topic: Sunday May 12th Breakfast run to Ruby's at Bulli Beach. &*** MAGAZINE SHOOT***  (Read 18451 times)

97Vette

• Speedster
Yes it definitely was a great day.  Thanks to all involved and got some great pics.  Great location, perfect weather and as always very pleasant company. 
Janne and Glen.

our 66 GT

• Committee
  • Rally Licence
It was nice to catch up with everyone. Thank you to 'all the photographers', can't wait to see the photos.
Hope you found Towradgi Pub OK sorry we couldn't stay with you all but we had family commitments.

ccrc

Had a great day,, just got home aroud 9.30pm, cos we diverted to Col & Sharon's place & blew up the water pump,, Sheesh... Running perfect now...

Gene

Now that was a fun day.......thanks to the crew at Rubys for looking after us sooo well - appreciate all your hard work cooking and clearing up after us!
Thanks to Joe and Mick for organising the photo op and what a great variety of cars....even Stuart, Mark, Ginny and Skye and Owen came along ......top weather for the shoot too....thanks everyone .....thought the morning fog had cleared but saw a little just before the photos........ :cool:.....sorry to hear about the water pump  :thud:

yellow55

Where's the photos from the run?

joe74ta

• Top Fuel Pilot
There are a few pictures on page 3 of this post and I'm told that there are a heap of photos on Facebook I don't know I don't do Facebook

70SS

• Rally Licence
Great day!!!!! Thank you to Joe & Mick for organising the photo shoot, & for everyone for the company & turnout. Other than the photo shoot, the cars looked AWESOME cruising in convoy between breaky & the photo shoot - drew a lot of attention. Made us proud to be involved with such a great group of people & Club.

usmusclecars

• Top Fuel Pilot
    • http://excosales.com.au
Where's the photos from the run?

I believe all the photos along with the video surveillance footage  from the factory nearby were confiscated due to "hoon" behaviour  :burnout:  :burnout:  :lol:
Click Image For Our Website

yellow55

I believe all the photos along with the video surveillance footage  from the factory nearby were confiscated due to "hoon" behaviour  :burnout:  :burnout:  :lol:

LMAO   :exactly:

69 SS

• Speedster
  • Mark Goldstein
Hi all

Got a copy of the magazine today and the article in it has some great pics of all the cars from the Bulli run.. check it out if you get a chance :thumb:

Cheers
Mark

Phone 02 9829 5072

Phone 0438 658 458

Phone 0432 136 333